Thursday, October 28, 2010

Zumba,Townhomes, Jobs, and a Christmas Choir

What do Zumba, Townhomes, Jobs, and a Christmas Choir have in common? They all relate to Derek and Samantha Wursten.
- I am teaching Zumba at Elite Dance in Centerville starting Nov. 10th. I am so excited!!!! Tell all of your friends about me. The 10th will be a free trial, so everyone should take advantage.
- Derek and I are checking out a townhome on Saturday and having our annual Halloween Party that night. We aren't sure if we are ready to move yet, but we are hoping in the near future it might be an option.
- As I said, I have a new Zumba job and Derek is looking into a higher position at Wells Fargo. He hates when I announce that, but he is so good at his job, I have no doubt he will get this new one.
- I am also doing the most fun project this year!!! I am the Christmas Choir director at Centerville Elementary. We have a big group of kids and they are so much fun. I had a little girl tell me as if it were a CRUCIAL thing, that I needed to lead the choir with a wand. Each of the kids have such fun personalities and they make my day everytime I teach. It is amazing how kids can brighten your day!

So... all in all, life is sweet, Halloween is here, and we are ready for the new opportunities ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Samantha! I love hearing about what's going on with you guys. I also love that you got that Zumba job! I can't go on your free night, but you'll have to let me know what nights you will be working so I can go. Sounds fun. I'm also excited you guys are looking for a townhouse, that would be fun to have you guys closer. much love!

    ReplyDelete